Tuesday, December 23, 2008

back in the saddle

Sometimes I just get so pissed that I need an outlet, to which my roommate reminds me, " you need to blog man; blog about it." I guess I need to do this more often, and I'm not sure why I don't. I think it's just that I'm sort of a perfectionist and so when deciding to do something, it is either do it and spend a painstaking amount of time doing it well and as close to perfect as possible, or say, "screw it",  and keep watching TV. Sadly, as of late, I choose the latter. I'm not sure why.

I give Matthew Good a ton of credit for the amount of time and effort that he takes to make his blog so intellectually sound and currently relevant. He is someone that I started to respect greatly for his music, and continue to admire even more for his blog.



No comments: